Replacement Part Description:
An improved version of a valuable diagnostic tool. Color coded receptacles hold digital multimeter leads securely while testing. This tool works with any digital multimeter with a milivolt scale.
The DC shunt is a device that enables the technician to make several electrical tests with only one hook-up to the equipment.
By using the DC shunt, we can test for system draw with the key switch off, system draw with the key switch on, starter peak amp and steady amp draw, and alternator charging.
All of these tests can be done in about 30 seconds taking all the guess work out of the process.Why use Only Original Briggs & Stratton Replacement Parts:
- Only Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are guaranteed to fit.
- Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at optimum performance by using Briggs and Stratton replacement parts.
Not the part you are after or struggling to find the correct part?
Try out our interactive diagrams, which will help you to easily find and
buy the correct spare part. Click HERE
to get started.
Need help finding your model number? Click HERE
Why Buy From DIY Engine Parts:
- We work hard to ensure parts are easy to find.
- Popular parts are categorised by type, however we show hundreds of machine diagrams, helping you to choose the correct parts for your individual machine. You can always contact us for further help using the contact us page
- A dedicated team of factory trained staff to help you all the way.
- diyengineparts.com can supply all your machine parts from small gaskets, belts, blades to a complete engine. No part is to small or to big.