Replacement Part Description:
This is a Genuine Briggs & Stratton starter housing that is used to pull-start the engine.
It is a complete assembly which includes the plastic shroud, starter pulley, starter spring, and the pull rope with the grip,
Please note the hardware to secure this assembly is sold separately.
Fits 110P05; 111P02; 111P05; 111P07; 112P02; 112P05; 114P02; 114P05; 114P07; 11P902; 11P905; 11P907 & other modelsWhy use Only Original Briggs & Stratton Replacement Parts:
- Only Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are guaranteed to fit.
- Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at optimum performance by using Briggs and Stratton replacement parts.
Not the part you are after or struggling to find the correct part?
Try out our interactive diagrams, which will help you to easily find and
buy the correct spare part. Click HERE
to get started.
Need help finding your model number? Click HERE
Why Buy From DIY Engine Parts:
- We work hard to ensure parts are easy to find.
- Popular parts are categorised by type, however we show hundreds of machine diagrams, helping you to choose the correct parts for your individual machine. You can always contact us for further help using the contact us page
- A dedicated team of factory trained staff to help you all the way.
- diyengineparts.com can supply all your machine parts from small gaskets, belts, blades to a complete engine. No part is to small or to big.