Replacement Part Description:
This 500E is a overhead valve vertical crankshaft replacement engine with a 7/8" diameter, 80mm Length crankshaft. Length (distance from mounting face of sump - not oil seal - to end of crankshaft)
For the same spec engine with a 62mm crankshaft, see 09P6020014H1YY0001 complete engine.
These engines are suitable for powering lawnmowers for small to medium size gardens.
If you can't find or stugerling to identify a replacement engine? We are here to help, simply fill in the Form, (located in contact
section), with all the info you can. Our Briggs & Stratton MST accredited Repowering Experts will then be able to provide help and advice on all options available to you.
Why use Only Original Briggs & Stratton Replacement Parts:
|Engine Type |
Gross Torque (Nm)
Displacement (cc) 140cc
Crankshaft Dimensions (D x L) mm
Dry Weight (kg)
|Single Cylinder 4-Stroke OHV |
6.8 Nm at 2600rpm
22.2 x 80mm (7/8 x 3 5/32 Inches)
| || |
- Only Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are guaranteed to fit.
- Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at optimum performance by using Briggs and Stratton replacement parts.
Not the part you are after or struggling to find the correct part?
Try out our interactive diagrams, which will help you to easily find and
buy the correct spare part. Click HERE
to get started.
Need help finding your model number? Click HERE
Why Buy From DIY Engine Parts:
- We work hard to ensure parts are easy to find.
- Popular parts are categorised by type, however we show hundreds of machine diagrams, helping you to choose the correct parts for your individual machine. You can always contact us for further help using the contact us page
- A dedicated team of factory trained staff to help you all the way.
- diyengineparts.com can supply all your machine parts from small gaskets, belts, blades to a complete engine. No part is to small or to big.