Replacement Part Description:
Genuine Briggs & Stratton Engine Part Number: 09P6020014H1YY0001.
Briggs & Stratton Briggs & Stratton 500E Series OHV Engine.
This 500E is a overhead valve vertical crankshaft replacement engine with a 7/8" diameter, 62mm Length crankshaft. Length (distance from mounting face of sump - not oil seal - to end of crankshaft) For the same spec engine with a 80mm crankshaft length please use part number 09P6020015H1YY0001Engine Type:
Single Cylinder 4-Stroke OHV
Crankshaft Orientation Vertical
Gross Torque (Nm) 6.8 Nm at 2600rpm
Displacement (cc) 140cc
Crankshaft Dimensions (D x L) mm 22.2 x 62
mm (7/8 x 2 7/16 Inches)
Starter Style Recoil
Priming Style Primer Bulb
O.P.C. Flywheel Brake
Fuel Tank 0.8 Litres
Oil Capacity 0.47 Litres
Dry Weight (kg) 8.2 KgWhy use Only Original Briggs & Stratton Replacement Parts:
- Only Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are guaranteed to fit.
- Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at optimum performance by using Briggs and Stratton replacement parts.
Not the part you are after or struggling to find the correct part?
Try out our interactive diagrams, which will help you to easily find and
buy the correct spare part. Click HERE
to get started.
Need help finding your model number? Click HERE
Why Buy From DIY Engine Parts:
- We work hard to ensure parts are easy to find.
- Popular parts are categorised by type, however we show hundreds of machine diagrams, helping you to choose the correct parts for your individual machine. You can always contact us for further help using the contact us page
- A dedicated team of factory trained staff to help you all the way.
- diyengineparts.com can supply all your machine parts from small gaskets, belts, blades to a complete engine. No part is to small or to big.